In the dyeing process, the problem of chromatic aberration usually occurs. How to reduce or control the chromatic aberration of dyeing has become a problem for various manufacturers. So today I will talk about how to reduce or control the chromatic aberration of dyeing. The specific methods are as follows:
1. For grey fabrics of the same color number, the purchasing department is required to purchase grey fabrics with cotton from the same cotton weaving factory in the same batch of origin.
2. If the intermediary supplies blanks, the products of different cotton weaving factories must be distinguished. If there are grey fabrics from two factories, they must be put into production according to the batch number. When necessary, the pre-treatment and dyeing process materials should be adjusted appropriately to overcome the intra-batch color difference of the batch of products.
3. For some special products, such as flax, flax cotton and other semi-bleached blanks, batch adjustment during dyeing can reduce the color difference.
4. For products with the same color number, changes in raw materials (including the origin of grey fabrics, dyes, finishing agents) need to be stacked separately, and strictly compared and tested to facilitate reasonable adjustments in process and technology.
5. The chemical materials must be prepared in sufficient quantities according to the batch requirements. For a color, regardless of size, the first requirement is the same origin, the same batch, the same shade and concentration of dyes.
6. Don't ignore the influence of softeners and other finishing agents on shade, depth and edge color. A large batch of colors is produced on the same machine using the same batch of products in the soft finishing process.
7. The correct choice of dye is another key to controlling color difference.
8. For any color, choose a similar color dye as the main color, and then fine-tune other dyes according to the shade. At the same time, the compatibility of dyes should adhere to the principle of less than more, the less the better.