(1) We have a unified quality standard for each variety.
(2) The batch will be tested before shipment (compared to standard quality).
(3) If there is a feedback quality problem, the batch will be tested and fed back based on the customer's test report, and technical guidance will be given to the customer.
(4) Compensation or replenishment for real quality problems.
(1) Track the arrival of the goods after the ship is opened and inform customers in time
(2) After the goods arrive at the port, follow up the customer's customs clearance.
(3) About 30 days after receiving the goods, ask the customer about the usage and sales, whether they need technical guidance.
We will provide you with after-sales service support within 24 hours. If you have any questions, you can consult our email or telephone.
We can provide comprehensive product training service support, and customers can conduct related product use training through online meetings.