What is Printing paste and its application?
Printing paste refers to a polymer compound that can be added to the printing paste to increase the thickness.
Before the printing paste is added to the printing paste, it is generally a hydrophilic polymer thick colloidal solution that is soluble in water or fully swelled and dispersed in water, or is an oil/water type or water/oil type emulsified paste. When preparing a printing paste, part of the dye is dissolved in water, and the other part of the dye is dissolved, absorbed or dispersed in the original printing paste. The printing paste is the main component of the printing paste, which determines the printing performance, the amount of color on the surface of the dye, and the smoothness of the pattern outline.
1. High color yield, saving dyes. The paste is sticky and smooth, and has good dispersion performance. It can evenly disperse the dyed material and accurately fix it in a certain position on the fabric without bleeding, avoiding uneven dyeing, color spots, and bleeding when using traditional pastes. Disadvantages such as broken thin lines, make the pattern outline clear, bright color and save dyes.
2. High color fastness. The product has no coagulation and hydrolysis in the color paste between the pH value of 5 and 13, and it has good acid and alkali resistance and electrolyte performance, and has strong carrying capacity, so that the dye can be fixed on the fiber through various effects.
3. Improve production efficiency and product quality. The new paste has suitable viscosity, is sticky without sticking, and has high thixotropy. The color paste is prepared with the paste. When the dyed material is carried on the fabric, it will not stick to the printing tools and fabrics, effectively avoiding the traditional paste. In the printing process, it is easy to appear in the printing process such as dirty scraping due to sticking of the knife edge, dragging due to the sticking of the net, and difficulty in desizing due to the sticking of the fabric, which reduces the defective rate, improves the work efficiency and product quality, and is the printing industry. A new breakthrough in China.
4. Wide range of application. This product is mainly used in the printing process of reactive dyes and disperse dyes. In the use of acid dyes and fast sulfonate (Lavin Lalan) dyes, the amount of triethanolamine can be reduced by 50%. It can be used in printing processes such as rollers, flat screens and rotary screens. It can be used in the printing of cotton, flannel, polyester cotton and other fabrics.
5. The method of use is simple and easy to operate. The paste is used in the same way as sodium alginate, and no process needs to be changed.
The role of printing paste in production
(1) As the thickener of printing paste, it can make the printing paste have a certain viscosity and partially offset the permeation caused by the capillary effect of the fabric, thereby ensuring the contour finish of the pattern.
(2) As a dispersing medium and diluent for dyes, chemicals, auxiliaries, solvents in the printing paste, each component in the printing paste can be uniformly dispersed in the original paste and diluted to a specified concentration. Into printing paste.
(3) As a dye transfer agent, it acts as a carrier. During printing, the dye is transferred to the fabric through the original paste, and after drying, a colored paste film is formed at the pattern. During steaming, the dye transfers through the film and diffuses into the fabric. The amount of dye transfer varies depending on the type of paste.
(4) Used as an adhesive. The original paste must have a certain degree of adhesion to the flower tube to ensure that the printing paste is deposited in the concave pattern of the flower tube. When printing, the color paste is squeezed by the flower tube and the pressure roller, so that the color paste can adhere to the fabric. After drying, the colored paste film on the fabric must have a greater ability to drill the fabric so that it will not fall off the fabric.