The dye is greatly collaborated on acrylic. The high -dyeing rate has a tight structure, poor dye diffusion, and poor dyeing; T <TG, slow upper dyeing rate; T> TG, rapid upper dyeing rate measures:
1. Slow the speed of the upper dyeing; the final dyeing temperature is high, and the long dyeing time is beneficial to the dyeing;
2. The dye concentration has a lot to do with the dye uniformity. When the dye concentration is low, it is more likely to produce dyeing;
3. When the dye concentration is low, the upper dye rate is fast, and the time required to complete the dyeing is short.
4. When the dye concentration is low, the local unevenness in the dye bath is also prone to dyeing;
5. When the dyeing concentration is low, the concentration change causes a large change in the upper dye rate, and the concentration of dyes is slightly different, which will cause dyeing unevenness;
6. When the dyeing concentration is high, the concentration changes have a small impact on the changes in the upper dye rate. The difference in the concentration of the dye may not necessarily cause obvious color difference;
7, the closer to the dyeing, the easier it is to obtain the pathway of the dye to get the temperature control (key).
Dye operation method
1. Slow heating method
When reaching the temperature of the glass -state conversion temperature, the temperature is slowly heating, and the temperature of 1℃ is generally used every 2 to 4 minutes.
2. Segmentation heating method
Between each heating section, you can heat up for a period of time, and then heating to 100℃ to dye, which is conducive to evenly dyeing; 85-90℃for 10-15 minutes; 95℃or 97℃ insulation for 20-30 min; Increase a lot, and the insulation time will increase; the upper dyeing rate after the insulation does not increase, the insulation can be canceled or find another insulation temperature.
3. Constant temperature staining method
Always dyeing 45-90 minutes under the temperature conditions of 85-95℃, and after most dyes are absorbed, the temperature will be heated to 100℃.
1. The most suitable temperature is 97 to 105℃, and the duration of the high temperature is 45-90min. Light, the temperature can be lower, and the question can be short; the dark temperature can be increased and the dyeing time is extended; the temperature is too high. The feel is hard, the fabric is deformed, and the temperature should not be dropped suddenly after dyeing, otherwise it will affect the feel.
2. The pH value controls the level of ionization of sulfate or carboxylic acid ionization, which not only affects the dyeing saturated value of fibers, but also affects the upper dye rate of dyes.
The decrease in the pH value of the dye bath can reduce the dissolution of the acid group in the fiber, and the dye adsorption and the upper dye rate are low. The impact of pH value on dyeing saturation value and upper dye rate is significantly significant; usually the amount of acid in the light color is higher than the dyeing, so that the pH value is lower to obtain a better uniform dyeing dye In order to increase the percentage of dye dyes when dyeing, the amount of acid should be less.
The acid is essentially a slow dye, which should be very good to control the pH value of the dye bath when dyeing. Generally, the pH value of the dye bath is between 4 and 4.5. At the same time, cationic dyes are stable in weak acidic media and high solubility. Because the pH value is too high (under alkaline conditions), the dye will change color and light or even sediment. When the dyeing is dark, if the pH value of the dyeing bath is too low, and there are fewer acidity groups in the fiber, the percentage of the upper dyeing rate will be reduced.
3. Application of slow dyeing agents: Slow -dyeing agents include cations and sustained dyeing agents and anopopulos. The dosage should be appropriate, more, extend the dyeing time, affect the dyeing fastness; less, no slow dyeing effect. Most of the monitorous mounds ammonium salt with a long chain hydrocarbon base, a colorless compound with positive charge, can be used to generate a mild dyeing agent cation in the solution.
For example, the dilate (that is, the mild dye), the cationic and dye cationic dyeing dye in the dyeing of the dioproma (ie, the sustained dye), thereby reducing the dyeing rate of the cation. The size of the bidding dye is different with the nature and the same amount of the dyeing agent and the dye. The cationic sustained dye also has a full value and a saturation coefficient, and its dosage should not exceed the fiber full value. The ability of cationic sustained dyeing agent is related to its molecular structure size and its affinity for fiber. Essence
Movement and dyeing: Help the dye from a high -quality area to a small area with a small amount of upper dyeing. Generally, the amount is 1.5 % to 5.0 %.
Prowing and penetration and cleaning: It is easy to occur in the color of the floating color. Adding a evenly dye can solve the problem of deep spots.