1. The meaning and method of anti-puffing
(1) Eliminating the milling of wool fabrics is of great significance for pure wool worsted fabrics and knitted fabrics, which can not only enable the fabric to obtain real dimensional stability, but also reduce the effect of pilling.
(2) The reason for felt shrinkage: D, F, E caused by the scaly layer structure of wool, and the high elasticity (elasticity) of wool. The scales fix the displaced wool in a new position (brake factor), and expansion and contraction drive the wool to move with each other (dynamic factor). As long as one of the factors is eliminated, the milling property will be reduced.
(3) The method to eliminate wool milling is as follows:
A. Change the friction properties of wool
B. No matter what method is used to change the stretchability of wool, the reaction should be strictly controlled and limited to a certain area of the fiber.
2. Advantages of "subtraction" anti-felting process:
The treatment is uniform, no yellowing, no influence on fiber strength, and the process is easier to control.
3. "Additive" anti-felting treatment:
The polymer is deposited on the surface of the wool fiber, the fiber is bonded together and cannot move at will, and the anti-felting effect is obtained.
The resin should have the following conditions:
①The formed polycondensate should be soft and its chemical properties should be close to wool.
②It can be attached to the surface, and the dosage is small and even.
③It is best to combine with wool by chemical bond.
4. Protease treatment method chlorination method:
The industrialization process is relatively mature, but the labor protection is poor and the environmental pollution is serious, which affects human health. With the increase of human health requirements and environmental protection awareness, the easily biodegradable protease method has attracted attention. This method belongs to the smoothing treatment (surface denaturation) of the wool surface. The principle is to use a protease to extract the inner layer of the scale that is easy to be digested by enzymatic digestion. However, the middle layer above the inner layer of the scales contains high sulfur and has a strong resistance to enzymatic hydrolysis. The sulfur bridge must be oxidized with an oxidant first to reduce its anti-enzymatic ability and be easy to digest and remove. In order to avoid enzymatic hydrolysis of the inner cuticle , Add enough neutral salt during enzyme treatment. The treated wool not only improves the anti-flushing property, but also appropriately destroys the cross-linking of the wool due to the enzyme treatment, reduces the fiber rigidity, makes it easy to stretch, not easy to shrink, and the hand feels relatively soft, and the wool becomes slippery and thin. , Rich in cashmere.