1. Color fastness to light:
The ability of the color of a textile to withstand exposure to artificial light.
2. Color fastness to washing:
The resistance of the colour of textiles to the washing action of different conditions.
3. Color fastness to rubbing:
The color resistance of textiles to rubbing can be divided into dry and wet rubbing fastness.
4. Color fastness to sublimation:
The degree to which the color of a textile resists heat sublimation.
5. Color fastness to perspiration:
The resistance of the color of textiles to human sweat can be divided into acid and alkali perspiration fastness according to the acidity and alkalinity of the test sweat.
6. Color fastness to smoke and fading:
The ability of textiles to resist nitrogen oxides in smoke. Among disperse dyes, especially those with anthraquinone structure, the dyes will change color when they encounter nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide.
7. Color fastness to heat compression:
The ability of the color of textiles to resist ironing and roller processing.
8. Color fastness to dry heat:
The ability of the color of a textile to resist dry heat treatment.