What is Agricultural silicone and its application?
Agricultural silicone is mainly composed of ethoxy-modified trisiloxane, which is a special silicone surfactant modified by polyether.
It has low surface tension, spreadability, permeability and emulsification and dispersibility, and is easily soluble in methanol, isopropanol, acetone, xylene and methylene chloride.
Super spreadability, excellent permeability, high efficiency of systemic absorption and conductivity, resistance to rain washing, miscibility, high safety and stability.
1. Enhance the adhesion of chemical solution and increase the utilization rate of pesticide
2. Excellent wetting and expansion, increase coverage and improve pesticide efficacy
3. Promote the penetration of systemic agents through the stomata and improve the resistance to rain erosion
4. Reduce the amount of spray, rationally save medicine and water, save labor and time
5. Reduce pesticide residues and reduce pesticide loss.
Agricultural organic silicon additives can be added to the spray mixture of pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, foliar fertilizers, plant growth regulators and/or biological pesticides, and are especially suitable for systemic agents.
Cloud point: <10℃ or 39-42℃
Surface tension mN/m: 21.0～24.0
It can be used as spray modifier, foliar absorption aid, activator, etc.
Storage and transportation
5～30℃ sealed storage, high temperature and freezing should be avoided during transportation and storage. It is a non-dangerous product.