Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-04 Origin: Site
1. With cloth -the rough from the weaving plant is discharged in accordance with the production plan of the dyeing plant, and the cloth is placed in the cloth car and waited for the post -lane process processing. Role: ① Generally, it is placed for 12-24 hours to eliminate the tension when weaving, and prevent staining points from dyeing tension during dyeing. ② Open the rough without an open amplitude. For example, wash water, schedules and other cloth species.
2. Washing -mainly used for processes containing OP cloth, and completed through the washing machine (also known as refined). Action ① Remove the oil on the fabric, dirty, soil pollution. ② Loose fabric tension and internal stress.
3. Booking -because the amino contains in the fabric, the spandex can easily shrink and generate storage campaign and wrinkle during the weaving. In the production process, there is a process of oil. ① It can basically eliminate storage creases and wrinkles. ② By reserved high temperatures, the oil inside the fabric evaporates to the surface of the fabric to remove the oil better before passing through. ③ Eliminate the edge of the ammonia cloth and improve the quality of the front staining.
4. Refined -polyester elastic knitted fabric, due to uneven staccagena during processing, often causes creases and wrinkles caused by spandex contraction. Can be refined and relaxed in the dyeing cylinder. Because it is refined in the dye tank, and the dye has a certain tension, it does not guarantee that the fabric is uniformly contracted without tension conditions, so there are many abnormally produced when processing amino spandex knitting.
5. Dyeing -the main focus includes the following points:
①.. Receive ingredients -water in -water -gallery -adding auxiliary -feed -adjusting the warming curve
②. Successive abnormalities:
A. Poor operation, if the dyeing is knotted, it is prone to cause severe color flowers.
B. The temperature is too fast, and the coloring time is not enough for a short time, and the dyeing time is not enough.
C. Due to the water quality supply, the high hardness of the period is high.
D. Improper pH value is not properly adjusted, especially when using high -solid dyes as ultra -fine OP cloth, it is prone to color flowers or color differences.
E. The color formula is poorly compatible, the dye is poor at high temperature, poor reproducibility, and prone to color flowers or color differences.
F. When the dyeing cylinder is converted, the dye tank is not cleaned, causing the cloth surface to be stained with oil stains or block -shaped flowers during dyeing.
G. The size of the nozzle is not suitable, and it is also easy to produce stripe flowers.
H, the embryo is large in oil, the oil is not clean, and it is easy to produce color flowers in the non -clean place when dyeing.
I. The capacity of the dyeing capacity is too large or the cloth is too long in the cylinder.
J, the dyeing cloth speed is too slow.
K. The effectiveness of the additive used in K. Dyeing or dye factors is poorly compatible with the auxiliary.
L. Poor efficiency of relaxation and refinement.
M. The amount of dyeing cylinder is too large.
N. The dyeing machine is running abnormally.
U. During the dyeing, the cooling speed is too fast to directly enter the cold water state from high temperature to form a horizontal small fold.
V. The use of nozzles is unreasonable.
W. Poor dye dye.
X. Due to the dyeing stage, the upper dyeing stage is heating too fast, and the tension of dye embryo is too large (this means that the nozzle pressure and the speed of the cloth wheels are not matched, resulting in too fast the line speed, the tension of the fabric becomes large). Fold, and the color of the crease is different from the color of other parts.
6. Cut samples to color -the effect is corrected to make the color meet customer requirements.
① Try to dehydrate as much as possible after dyeing, because the weight of OP cloth increases when the water is with water, and it is easy to produce back pressure campaign wrinkles.
② The dehydrated cage should be cleaned to prevent staining and hook.
③ When dehydration, you should pay attention to too long, and the dehydrated fabric should not be too much. Otherwise, the surface of the fabric will produce a large number of "color flowers" due to excessive dehydration.
8. The medium restore washing — the medium definition can make the dyes in the unsaple area of the dye in the fiber sublimated to the surface of the fabric through the high temperature, and the dyes dipped on the surface of the fiber surface are removed. The goal of improving color combination. Another purpose in order to do the door width.
9. Restore washing -the purpose of post -treatment is to remove the floating color of the surface of the fabric to improve the friction fastness, washing fastness, sublimation fastness and dye migration of the fabric.
① The setting machine filter should be cleaned regularly and adjust the temperature in each box reasonably to prevent the temperature difference between the in shots too large and uneven.
② The pressure of the left and right pressure of the water rolling pressure must be controlled, and the differences in the left and right pressure should be prevented from being uneven.
③ The standard air volume must be set to set the standards to comply and prevent the unevenness caused by improper adjustment of air volume.