1) Such as wax spots, pulp spots, etc., water droplets, hard water and sand texture defects;
2) The blank is not fully saturated before dyeing, causing white spots and florets after dyeing;
3) There are calcium spots and alkali spots on the cotton fabric;
4) Calcium hypochlorite is used in the bleaching process, and the decomposed lime remains on the fabric without washing, resulting in a repellent white spot after dyeing;
5) After mercerizing, the semi-finished product is partially air-dried, and the fabric is partially alkaline.