Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-10 Origin: Site Inquire
The cationic dye can be dissolved in water. In the water solution, it is mostly used in the water solution that is mainly used for the dyeing of acrylic. The finished product is bright and eye -catching.
1. Dyeing related questions:
A. The determination of the best dyeing process, mainly considering factors such as dyeing temperature, dyeing pH value and additive application
1. Water quality
Cationy ions dyed acrylic, and the water quality is very important. Water -containing calcium and magnesium ions can be adsorbed on the fiber with the anionic gene of acrylic, and compete with the cation with the cation. When dyeing, the water must be softened. If the water quality is too high, it will often cause dyeing flowers, especially the extremely pale color, which can easily cause defective diseases such as macular and pigmentation.
2. The dissolution of materials:
The current ion dye is generally tuned into a slurry shape with acetic acid (60%), and then adds 40-50 times the amount of boiling water to dissolve it. When the dye is adjusted into a slurry shape with ice acetic acid, the dye must be fully stirred to make the granular granular.
3. The pH value of the dye bath:
Catalum dyes are generally not resistant to alkali. Add acetic acid to the dye bath and sodium acetate as buffer. The pH value of regulating and stable dyeing baths. The pH value is 4-4.5 is the best range of cation dyeing.
Yuanming Fan (NA2SO4) is a commonly used inorganic slow dye. The dyeing color can be higher, about 5-10%(heavy for fabric), and the dyeing color can not be added.
The cationic surfactant 1227 is a commonly used in -dyeing agent commonly used in acrylic dyeing. It has a good uniform dyeing effect and can effectively slow down the upper dyeing rate of cation dyes.
The dosage of 1227 generally depends on the depth of visual dyeing. The dyeing is light and appropriate, and the dyeing shades should be added. When the amount of 1227 is stained, the amount of 1227 will affect the absorption of the dye in the dye in the dyeing. Dye, you can use 1227 to strip color in acetic acid bath.
6. Bath ratio:
The staining bath of the cation -dye -dye -dyeing bath has a certain relationship with the color of the dyeing strip and the color.
7. The compatibility of cationic dyes is related to dyeing the Tingting strips:
1) The compatible value may be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Small compatibility value → fast upper dyeing rate, poor uniform dyeing
The compatibility value is large → the upper dyeing rate is slow, and the dyeability is good;
2) Dyes with the same or similar (± 0.5) dye when dyeing colors to prevent color flowers.
3) When a single dye is dyed, the dye with a large K value is easy to obtain a uniform dye effect.
8. How much is the maximum adaptation temperature of cation -dyeing acrylic? Why?
1) The highest appropriate temperature is 97-105 ° C;
2) Due to the high dyeing temperature, acrylic will cause excessive shrinkage, which will harden the feel, deforms the fabric, if the temperature is too low, the transparency and uniformity are poor
9. In order to improve the dyeing effect of cationic dyes, what measures can be used; the specific methods are as follows
1) control temperature
① Below 80 ° C, the heating speed can be faster;
② Above 80 ° C, the upper expansion increases rapidly, and the heating rate should be strictly controlled;
2) Slow -dyeing agent:
Can be used to add uniform dyeing agents during the dyeing process, such as 1227 or meta -Ming powder to improve the effect of uniform dyeing;
3) Control the pH value
The pH value should be controlled at 3-5
① Light color should be reduced, which is beneficial to uniform dyeing;
② PH value can be appropriately increased in dark colors, which is conducive to dyeing;
B. Reasoning process analysis
1. The upper dye curve:
2. The order of feeding:
Uniform dye (Yuanming powder) → ice acetic acid → dye
3. The role of dyeing liquid and the role of various additives:
Uniform dye 1227
Implip acetic acid (sodium acetate)
1), uniform dye 1227
Function: Make a uniform dyeing effect of 0.21%;
2), ice acetate
Function: Adjust the pH value pH = 3-5
PH ↓ → Percentage of upper dyeing ↓
① Light color: the amount of acid is large, pH value = 3-4.5 is favorable dye;
② Dark color: the amount of acid is small, the pH value = 4-4.5 is beneficial to the upper dyeing;
3) Yuanming powder:
Function: As a cushion, it is beneficial to evenly dye
4. How to add materials:
1) Duration: (Cold water beating pulp → dissolving boiling water)
1/2HAC+a small amount of water → add boiling water to dissolve and stir fully
2) 料 料:
5. What are the requirements of cation and dyeing for dyeing?
1) Heating up
Requires the heating up strictly in accordance with the craft curve, otherwise the temperature will cause color flower phenomenon too fast;
① The temperature is <80 ° C, the upper dye is slow, and the heating can be quickly heated;
② Temperature> 80 ° C, fast upper dyeing, gradually heating up;
③ The purpose of 80 ° C for a certain period of time is to make the dyes evenly absorb evenly to prevent color flowers;
After dyeing, the fabric should be slowly cooled to 50 ° C before the washing, otherwise the cooling will cause wrinkles and feel rough;
C. Operation points:
1. The dye dissolution should be sufficient, and the feed should be slowly uniform;
2. Strictly control to the heating speed to prevent color flowers;
3. Enough thermal insulation, so that the dyeing effect can be achieved;
4. Cooling slowly, do not suddenly cool down to prevent wrinkles from fabrics and rough feel.