Chlorine gas is generally used as a disinfectant in tap water. Therefore, when washing clothes or swimming, the dyes in the clothes will react with a small amount of effective chlorine remaining in the tap water to degrade the dyes, resulting in changes in the color of the clothes. Dyes that are easy to degrade include direct dyes, cationic dyes and reactive dyes, especially reactive dyes are more easily degraded. Reactive dyes are widely used in the printing and dyeing industry, but the non-resistance of reactive dyes to chlorine bleaching makes the bright color of dyed fabrics not durable.
Therefore, it is necessary to treat dyed fabrics with auxiliaries that can improve the fastness of reactive dyes to chlorine water.
Chlorine fastness enhancer is a kind of substance with strong reactivity with active chlorine in tap water. When it is applied to the fabric, when the fabric is washed with tap water, due to the strong reactivity between the chlorine fastness enhancer and the chlorine in tap water. The reactive chlorine reacts preferentially with the lifting agent, so that the dye is free from or less attacked by the active chlorine in the tap water, thereby preventing or reducing the degradation of the dye.
It is used to improve the fastness to chlorine bleaching when dyeing and printing cellulose fibers with reactive dyes. Fixing dyed fabrics with reactive dyes can not only improve the washing fastness of dyed fabrics, but also make specific components or structures react with reactive chlorine before the dyes, so as to avoid the destruction of the covalent bonds of dyes and dyes-fiber, so it can significantly improve Chlorine fastness of reactive dye-dyed fabrics.
1. It is used to fix the color of cotton fabrics after dyeing, and obviously improve the fastness to chlorine bleaching;
2. The color and light of the fabric treated with chlorine-resistant color-fixing agent remain unchanged, and the fastness to chlorine-resistant bleaching is significantly improved;
3. This product is non-toxic, does not contain phosphorus and APEO;
4. Minimal effect on color; .
5. The feel is not affected;
6. It is especially suitable for turquoise, light blue and green colors, and the salinity test is significantly improved;
7. When used in the setting process, it can be processed in the same bath with cationic additives such as silicone oil;
8. Comply with JIS L 0884, AATCC 162 and other test standards.