According to chemical structure, it can be divided into five categories:
1. Stilbene type, used in cotton fiber and some synthetic fibers, papermaking, soap making and other industries, with blue fluorescence;
2. Coumarin type, with the basic structure of coumarone, used in celluloid, PVC, etc., with strong blue fluorescence;
3. Pyrazoline type, used for wool, polyamide, acrylic and other fibers, with green fluorescent color;
4. Benzooxynitride type, used for acrylic and other fibers and polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene and other plastics, with red fluorescence;
5. Phthalimide type, used for polyester, acrylic, nylon and other fibers, with blue fluorescence.