1. Color fastness to light:
The color of textiles is resistant to artificial light.
2. Color fastness to washing:
The color of textiles is resistant to washing under different conditions.
3. Color fastness to rubbing:
The color resistance of textiles to rubbing can be divided into dry and wet rubbing fastness.
4. Color fastness to sublimation:
The degree to which the color of textiles resists heat and sublimates.
5. Color fastness to perspiration:
The color resistance of textiles to human sweat can be divided into acid and alkali perspiration fastness according to the acidity and alkalinity of the test sweat.
6. Fastness to smoke fading:
The color of the textile resists the ability of nitrogen and oxygen compounds in the flue gas. Among the disperse dyes, especially those with an anthraquinone structure, the dye will change color when it encounters nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide.
7. Color fastness to heat pressure:
The color of the textile resists ironing and roller processing.
8. Color fastness to dry heat:
The color of textiles can resist dry heat treatment.