Views: 1014 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-02 Origin: Site Inquire
1. Pure cotton and blended knitted fabrics and woven fabrics are mainly soft hand feeling, and amino silicone oil with 0.6 ammonia value is mainly selected.
2. Pure polyester fabrics are mainly smooth to the touch, and amino silicone oil with an ammonia value of 0.3 can be selected.
3. Silk knitted fabrics and woven fabrics are mainly smooth and have higher requirements for gloss. The main choice is 0.3 ammonia silicone oil, and a smoothing agent is compounded to increase gloss.
4. Wool and blended fabrics require a soft, smooth, elastic and comprehensive handfeel, with little change in color and light. You can choose a silicone oil compound product with 0.6 ammonia value and 0.3 ammonia value, and some varieties can be compounded with smoothing agents to increase elasticity and gloss.
5. Cashmere sweaters and cashmere fabrics have a higher comprehensive feel than wool fabrics, and high-concentration compound products can be selected.
6. Nylon hosiery is mainly smooth and has high requirements for elasticity. Choose highly elastic amino silicone oil.
7. Acrylic Raschel blankets, acrylic and blended yarns are mainly soft and require high elasticity. Silicone oil with 0.6 ammonia value can be selected to take into account the elasticity requirements.
8. Hemp fabrics (flax, ramie) are mainly smooth to the touch, and 0.3 ammonia silicone oil is the main choice.
9. Rayon and rayon cotton fabrics are mainly soft hand feeling, and 0.6 ammonia value can be selected.
10. Polyester reduced weight fabric, mainly to improve the hydrophilicity of the fabric, polyether modified silicone oil: CGF can be selected; but the softness is poor. Optional hydrophilic amino modified silicone oil.