Reasons for poor rubbing fastness:
After the fabric is dyed, although the dye is combined with the fiber, there is a large dye concentration gradient between the dyed cloth to be tested and the white cloth to be tested. In the absence of external force, the molecules will spontaneously transfer from the high concentration area to the low concentration area ( Molecular diffusion movement), that is, the dye molecules on the dyed cloth tend to transfer (diffuse) to the white cloth.
But the dye molecules are bound by chemical chains, hydrogen bonds and van der Waals forces, and there is almost no transfer. Once there is an external force (friction), the dye kinetic energy of the molecule increases, and its diffusion chemical energy is greater than the chemical energy combined with the fiber, which will transfer the dye on the dyed fabric to the contact interface of the white cloth!
Factors affecting rubbing fastness:
1. Material. This is the most important factor. Including whether the surface of the material is smooth or not, the weaving method of the material, the fiber type of the material, etc.
2. Color. Dark colors are generally worse.
3. Dyes. The dye with high lifting power is dyed with the same depth and the dosage is lower, and the corresponding fastness is higher.
4. Craftsmanship. The quality of the soaping process has an impact. The finishing process also has an impact on the fastness, such as waterproof finishing, smooth finishing helps to improve the fastness.
Factors affecting wet rubbing fastness are:
1. The structure and characteristics of the dye itself.
2. The nature of the fabric.
3. Dyeing process and the effect of soaping after dyeing.
4. The effect of color fixation after dyeing the fabric.
5. The effect of dyeing fabric finishing, etc.
And our wet and dry fastness enhancer is a polymer compound manufactured with a brand-new technology. It contains no prohibited substances and is cationic, so it is more conducive to penetration and adsorption. After drying, it can form a lake with the dye inside the fiber, making the adhesion of the dye on the fiber stronger. The product has a soft hand feeling, a smaller color, and can significantly improve the dry and wet rubbing fastness of the fabric to 1-2 levels.