Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-02 Origin: Site Inquire
What is Gravure ink and its application?
Gravure ink is the general term for various gravure inks used in various gravure printing methods. A type of ink suitable for gravure printing. During printing, it is recessed into the patterned part of the layout and ink is applied, and the non-patterned part of the ink is wiped off or scraped off, and then printed. There are engraving gravure ink and photo gravure ink.
Gravure ink is also called gravure ink. It is the general term for various gravure inks used in various gravure printing methods. According to the method of plate making, there are gravure ink and engraving gravure ink; according to the characteristics of the ink, there are water type gravure ink; according to the ink characteristics, there are water type gravure ink, alcohol type gravure ink, benzene type gravure ink, gasoline type gravure ink, gravure plastic film ink ( Phenyl alcohol type), gravure composite plastic (cold composite, thermal composite) ink, paper gravure ink and film gravure ink; according to the printing machine molecule, there are platform gravure ink, rotary gravure ink, etc.
1. According to the method of plate making
(1) Photogravure ink
(2) Engraving gravure ink
2. According to the characteristics of the ink
(1) Water-based gravure ink
(2) Alcohol type gravure ink
(3) Benzene gravure ink
(4) Gasoline gravure ink
(5) Intaglio plastic film ink (Benzoyl alcohol type)
(6) Intaglio composite plastic (cold composite, hot composite) ink
(7) Paper gravure ink and film gravure ink
3. Divided by printer molecule
(1) Platform gravure ink
(2) Rotary gravure ink
1. Alcohol solvents: ethanol (alcohol), isopropanol, n-butanol
2. Ester solvents: ethyl acetate, butyl acetate
3. Benzene solvents: toluene, xylene
4. Ketone solvents: cyclohexanone, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone (butanone)