1. The influence of dyes in production: The commonly used reactive dyes, Shihlin dyes, and sulfur dyes are all produced under alkaline conditions. Even if the cloth surface can be washed well, it will be affected by the pH value of the production water.
2. The influence of the printing and dyeing process: After refining, dyeing, printing and other textiles such as cotton, wool, silk, polyester, nylon, acrylic, etc., the fabrics all have alkalis, acid chemicals and auxiliaries remaining on the fabrics, and there are different pH values , After washing, soaping, acid neutralization, drying and other processes, if the amount of chemical additives is high or the treatment after washing is insufficient, the pH value of the textile will exceed the standard and affect the wearability of the textile.
3. The influence of fabrics: different thickness fabrics affect the pH value of the fabric surface, thin fabrics are easy to wash after dyeing, and the pH value of the fabric surface is low; thick fabrics are relatively difficult to wash after dyeing, and the pH value of the fabric surface is relatively high.
4. The influence of laboratory personnel's operation error: different dry humidity of the tested fabric, different extraction temperature, different extraction time, etc. will affect the measurement result of the pH value of the cloth surface.
Measures to improve textile pH unqualified
1. Acid-base neutralization: neutralization by adding alkali for more acidic, neutralization by adding acid for more alkaline, generally used acid is acetic acid or citric acid, and alkali is soda ash.
2. Improvement of dyeing and finishing process: increase water washing, etc. Choose high-quality raw materials, dyes, etc., and eliminate them from the source.