Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-18 Origin: Site
Polyester fiber with decentralized dyes dyed, during the dry heat treatment process, the phenomenon of decreased color targeting and color -light mutation. It is caused by the heat migration of decentralized dyes.
The so -called heat migration refers to a phenomenon of migrating from the inside of the fiber to the fiber surface after the dyeing dye dyeing.
It is generally believed that the heat migration of decentralized dyes is a solvent that dyes at the fiber and fiber surface layer under the condition of dry heat (for the surfactant, soft agent, resin, pollutant, anti -pollutant, anti -anti -pollutant, anti -pollutant, anti -pollutant, anti -pollutant, anti -pollutant, and anti -heat conditions attached to the fiber surface. Electric agent, etc.) distribution phenomenon in the two phases. It is believed that if there is no second phase solvent on the fiber surface, the phenomenon of heat migration will not occur. In fact, this explanation does not match the actual.
If the pure polyester fabric is stained with high temperature and high pressure, no post -treatment is performed. After the hot water and cold water are was washed and dried, the heat treatment is still significant at 180 ° C. Thermal migration is a physical properties inherent in dye dyes. It is not a kind of attachment caused by the existence of the second phase.
The process of decentralized dye fever can be explained as follows
1. During the high temperature dyeing process, the polyester fiber structure becomes relaxed, and the decentralized dye spreads from the fiber surface to the inside of the fiber, and acts on polyester fibers with hydrogen bonds, even pole gravitation and Van Dehua.
2. When the fiber after dyeing is treated at high temperature heat, due to the energy given a higher polyester long chain energy, the molecular chain vibration is intensified, and the micro -structure of the fiber is relaxed again, resulting in the combination of some dye molecules and polyester long chains Weaken. Therefore, some dye molecules with high activity energy and high degree of self -ownership migrate from the fiber to the fibrous surface layer with relatively loose structure, combined with the fiber surface, forming surface dyes, or adhesive to adjacent cotton sticky groups point.
3. During the wet fastness test. Combining surface dyes that are not firm enough, and dyes that are adhered to cotton sticky components, it is easy to get out of the fiber into the solution and pollute the white cloth; Flax decrease.
The relationship between dyeing and heat migration
Dip dye -dye -dye fabrics are generally common in heat migration when dry heat treatment above 130 ° C. However, different dyeing methods are different.
1. Because the normal pressure boiling dye is a light -colored ring dye, it is treated with high temperature and dry heat, and there is almost no sign of migration from the inside to the outside.
2. Hot -melt chromatin dyes are distributed inside the fiber, and generally there is a certain degree of concentration gradient. When high -temperature heat treatment, some dye molecules migrate inside, and some dye molecules are also in the second phase solvent on the fiber surface or enter the fiber surface from the inside of the fiber.
3. High -temperature and high pressure dyeing permeability, and the dye has almost no gradient in the internal distribution of the fiber. Therefore, during high -temperature dry heat treatment, the dye only moves outward to the outside, and has a greater impact on the color and lust of the dye fabric, especially dark.