The colors on plastic products are all obtained by coloring the original liquid with organic pigments and other inorganic substances. This coloring has low production cost and low energy consumption, but the color is monotonous.
With the increasing use of plastic products, such as buttons, zippers and other clothing accessories, small toys, hairpins, and even ornaments, due to their small batch size and diverse colors, quite a few plastic products cannot be colored by the original liquid coloring method. , But to use dyeing methods to meet market demand.
Practice has proved that polyester, including polymethyl methacrylate and polyamide materials, has the characteristics of cold resistance, non-toxic, odorless, self-lubricating and non-flammable.
1. Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of the samples to be prepared. Because the sample obtained will not be the only one. Generally, it may be plastic parts, panton numbers, photos, leather, gold pieces, etc. All colored things may need to be understood.
2. According to plastic raw materials, distinguish soft and hard rubber toners. This can narrow the range of toner.
3. Choose toner or masterbatch according to the molding process (such as medium temperature toner or high temperature resistant).
4. Are there any special requirements for weather resistance, chemical resistance, without fillers or other additives, and environmental protection?
5. Is there a requirement for color matching under what light source? Because the sample is in natural light. The color will be different under different light sources such as fluorescent lamp and ultraviolet light.